So I've always wondered why I've never felt quite comfortable with Rack Rooms Shows. Recently I bought 4 pair of shoes from the mall and suddenly it was clear.

Although I love the concept of bogo, when I looked closely at the shoes this time around, the shoes seems cheaper, not as well made, and frankly..almost fake. Are they really Adidas or Adidos? I can't find anything online to support my suspicion but the when I look closely, the lines seems wrong and the shoes almost seem like the rejects that came off the assembly line.

Maybe they are last years model? I don't know but I've decided they don't pass the smell test and I will no longer shop there.

Review about: Shoes.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I'm actually an employee at Rack Room and have worked at a competitor such as Journey's and from what I have gathered over the years is that Rack Room gets their shoes from a different vendor than other stores (why Rack Room doesn't have shell toed adidas and the classic vans have a different stitching) but they are real brands lol. It's just the different vendors Rack Room gets their shoes from and (I THINK don't quote me) that they may be cheaper which is why the permanent BOGO is a thing ??? not sure there so ya know